Q: Where can I obtain closing information if and when I/we decide to sale our home?
A: You can go to www.homewisedocs.com.

Q: Where can I go to pay HOA dues?
A: You can go to www.spectrumam.com.

Q: Were can I go for an ACC request?
A: You can go to www.spectrumam.com as well.

Q: Who is our management company?
A: Spectrum

More Q/A to come.